cpa or adsense or affiliate marketing

Hello
My name is Michel
My goal is to get on a monthly income of $ 700 or more
What do you recommend
cpa or adsense or affiliate marketing
and please tell me why
and What should I do to reach my goal

sorry for my english


BEST ANSWER


I would suggest affiliate marketing since I have experience for both Adsense and affiliate marketing
I never tried CPA so I will not suggest what I don't know.

Adsense is a good income stream in case you want to earn some extras money.
But if you want real business, they can't give you.
The reason is that they hold the rule and they can change it any time.

For affiliate marketing, you can earn almost instantly if you get sales.
And that's a business. You just need to have business model to make it autopilot.

What should you do to reach your goal?

Get as much as information you can.
And persist until you succeed.
You will fail many times before you reach it. So don't quit until you make the result.