automated webinar software?

Anyone know where I can get an automated webinar software? I was looking at rich schefrens and was wondering if there were any comparable/affordable platforms to use?




BEST ANSWER


Well, I've been a member of EBS since 2011 and everything (for the MOST part) has been more than advertised...

However, recently EBS has decided to muck about with the code, so far in less than 2 months, EBS has managed to:

1. Completely wipe out MOST of my saved analytic's from my webinars

2. Corrupt my Webinar Registration page with someone else's webinars which will force me to go over each webinar individually and fix the registration page - This will take time away from my business that I do NOT have right now

3. The LAST change has now Forced me to Use a Naming convention that went the way of the 286 computer (8 bit naming convention - which was designed to save memory back in the days of expensive RAM)...


So now instead of a webinar being named:

"My Great Webinar on the Latest Version of WordPress: it will now look like:

MyGreatWebinarOnTheLatestVersionOfWordPress - Which I guess is no BIG deal if you ONLY have a few webinars listed. Try finding that webinar when you're scrolling through 10's or even 100's of automated webinars on the EBS System...

The naming convention might SEEM trivial (and it probably is) BUT the fact that so much other stuff is happening to the EBS platform (with upgrades, enhancements, or code updates) which NEGATIVELY Impacts my day to day EBS efforts - THIS code play causes me GREAT concern...

I've been a Certified Network/Security Engineer in Silicon Valley for many years and we always had a saying in hi-tech way back when:


If it AIN'T BROKE, don't FIX it!!!!

Bottom Line: If you're looking for an automated Webinar Solution you might want to look at others before you plunk down $497 for EBS these days...


~AzSno

UPDATE: Now They've LOCKED me OUT of my Admin Panel and DELETED My Support Tickets - I guess that's the response when you're having trouble with your product and can't keep up with the support issues any longer....