Advice on how to market a youtube channel

Hey guys hows it going. HoseTacoRicoQuesadilloMondilloJones here.
I'm sort of new to this site, and I was wondering if you bros could help me out by giving me some advice
So I created a youtube channel about a month now, Actually I think I've surpassed a month, and currently I am having a bit trouble on marketing my channel. I don't want to pay for advertising it, just want to get my channel out there. I've used social media such as twitter facebook, and pintrest as well as instagram. I guess I'm doing ok so far, I have around 200+ Subscribers right now, and I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on how to get more people to my channel via adertising besides pay per click and social media.
Thanks bros! if you want to critique my work and give any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb6...MUB0bOeWmNEveA