Setting Up a Dynamic Blog

At one time, creating a blog was, for me, an entirely intimidating task to even consider. The idea of using Word Press and setting up a website to display my blog, was also an overwhelming concept... until, that is, I learned blogging by way of a complete marketing system.

Incredibly, I am now learning how to exchange my blog with other like-minded bloggers in a cocktail of feeds similar in content. As well, this has come to be a highly viral process.

Now that I am motivated to not only participate in blogs, but to also create them, I am looking for what others have to offer in the way of developing effective blogging strategies. I will begin by exploring groups already here in the Warrior Forum, as well as, what other threads are posted

Please feel free to share your ideas here, and recommend what other forums/groups are also expanding upon in this same topic.

Two categories we might begin with, are...

1) How do we know when a blog is successful?

For example, one criteria might be the Alexa rating. That could be a discussion in and of itself... how to get Alexa ratings up.

2) How can we engage with other like-minded bloggers to pool our resources and, thereby, increase the exposure of our blogs?

For example, one strategy might be that of a blog feed cocktail and how to get a blend of multiple feeds increasing exposure for one's own blogs and that of others.

We can add to this list of ideas and explore each one by bringing strategies and blog content (from other posts) to here in the Warrior Forum.

Finally, most of all, I hope this thread will not only become a dynamic forum of ideas, but a genuine exchange built upon getting to know the real people behind the ideas shared.

And , that is all of us!

Thank you for sharing