Article Directories that Publish Instantly

Hi everybody-- looking for some help. I've been working on a project for a client to write a large number of articles are submit them to article directories, and have found out they aren't all as easy to deal with. Some take seemingly forever to approve articles, and with some, the articles get submitted into the black hole.

Can anybody tell me which directories approve articles quickly (or instantly like goarticles) that you've worked with?

Want to get my never-ending project finished up...

I appreciate any guidance you can give me! Thanks



BEST ANSWER

I think there is a couple more out there, but I do not even know their names...Want to know why? Because the quality of the articles inside automatic approval directories is TERRIBLE, and I personally prefer my articles to be among quality. If my articles are going to rank well, I want them to do from the best and highest quality directories... That is just my take on it.